Dr Pod Rose Skin Care Products
Dr Pod Rose Skin Care Products
One of the key ingredients that we include in our formulations is: pure Damascus Rose. The Dr Pod Rose Hydrating Toner Water and the Turmeric and Rose Clay Mask both harness the natural power of rose for powerful effects on all skin types. This blog post aims to walk you through everything you need to know about our two core products that include rose as a central ingredient.
As a natural ingredient, rose water is known to have wondrous effects on improving the health and quality of your skin. This is why we use it as a key component in our range of vegan, cruelty free skincare products. Our 100% organic and pure hydrating toner has a wealth of benefits for your skin and hair.
Rose Toner Benefits:
- The rose toner is well-suited for dry skin, with the boost in hydration levels that it provides.
- As well as this, if you have a more oily or combination skin type, the rose water helps balance out the oil in your skin.
- If your skin is sensitive or has a damaged barrier, and is perhaps prone to redness, the rose toner can work to minimise the appearance of redness and any inflamed acne that you have.
- It can have a temporary tightening effect on your facial skin and the unwanted appearance of enlarged pores.
- The overall appearance of your skin can be improved through targeting fine lines and wrinkles, and any puffiness or dark circles.
- Acting as an antioxidant, the rose water helps balance out the pH levels in your skin.
Rose Water Toner Ingredients:
100% pure, organic, and natural Rosa Damascus (Rose Floral)
Tips for Use:
Once you have cleansed your face, applying the Rose Water Toner acts as an ideal base layer for the rest of your skincare routine to be applied on top.
The toner can be smoothed onto your body as well for a nutritious, soothing effect.
It can also be added into your shampoo for some additional nourishment of your hair, or massaged into your scalp as a step prior to shampooing.
The Dr Pod Facial Ice Pod is ideally suited to the Rose Water Toner. By mixing the toner with water and then freezing it in the pod, you can give yourself an at-home ice facial that will help to lessen any puffiness and the appearance of pores.
The Turmeric and Rose Clay Mask available at Dr Pod contains pure rose oil.
Rose Skin Care Benefits:
- The pure Damascus Rose within the clay mask is well-suited for dry skin, with the boost in hydration that it helps provide.
- Additionally, if you have more of an oily or combination skin type, the rose helps to balance the oil levels within your skin.
- If your skin is more sensitive and is prone to redness, the rose can help reduce the visibility of redness and any inflamed acne that you are experiencing.
- The rose in the mask can have a temporary tightening effect on your skin and can reduce the appearance of your pores.
- The inclusion of pure Damascus rose will help to target fine lines and wrinkles, and cause the reduction of puffiness or dark circles you have.
- The rose acts as an antioxidant, and balances out the pH in your skin.
Turmeric Skin Care Benefits:
- Turmeric is a really powerful natural ingredient that is coveted in the world of health.
- Not only is it effective to ingest, but applying it topically to your skin can have amazing results.
- If you have more problematic skin that is red and has residual scarring from past acne, or perhaps still has unwanted acne or dark spots - this clay mask is ideal for you.
- The Turmeric ingredient has anti-inflammatory properties that help calm your skin as well as brighten its complexion by tackling uneven skin tone.
How to Use:
Once you have cleansed your face thoroughly, apply the clay mask all over your face and neck, avoiding the direct under eye area. Once it dries in for 15-20 mins, you will feel the mask tighten, and it is ready to wash off.
As it dries, the ingredients work to pull the sebum, bacteria and dirt from within your pores to help unclog them of any congestion.
As a rule of thumb for all of our products, please patch test them on your skin before carrying out a full application - this is especially important for those with highly sensitive and reactive skin.
We can't wait for you to try these out.